A bit of myself:
- I’m currently a product manager at an AI startup. We’re using natural language generation and large datasets to automate news publishing
- I was a consultant at a leading strategy / innovation consulting firm in Boston
- I was a part of the start-up team for the University of Central Asia in Kyrgyzstan. It was the first fully residential, liberal arts university in the region
- I graduated cum laude from Yale University in 2016. I double majored in political science and mechanical engineering
- data visualization and design
- statistics, machine learning, natural language processing
- tech, entrepreneurship, and education for international development
For fun, I like to:
- solve the New York Times Crossword
- watch and critique film
- travel, write, make videos
Building this blog:
This blog has been a work in progress (the first commit was over 5 years ago!) and was created with Jekyll, a Ruby static site generator. I highly recommend it!
Finally, a disclaimer:
I’ve heard people say that social media serves as a reflection for our current (and often aspirational) conceptions of self. I think that writing and blogging (esp. about yourself) has a similar function. This blog is just a collection of random thoughts and updates on my life. I really like extended inside jokes (particularly those pertaining to The Consortium, so if anything doesn’t make sense you can just ask me about it.